May 12, 2015
Faced with Sagging Sales McDonald’s Chief Announces a Reorganization (NYT, 05/05/15)
I’ve been reading about McDonald’s trials and tribulations over a couple of years. However, the behemoth company has been struggling with how to maintain stellar growth for much longer than that. Remember the “gourmet” sandwich flop?
This happened back in my corporate America days—after a long day I whipped through Mickey D’s drive-thru. Never my first (or even third choice) but it was there. It was (supposed to be) quick…and (I confess) I actually like their Filet o’Fish with the 1/2 slice of American cheese and the glop of tartar sauce. I didn’t
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Can You Grow Out of (in) a Stagnant Market?
- The Not-So-Secret Reasons Secret Failed
- You Can Sell One of Anything
- Why You Shouldn’t Hire Me To “Do” Your Social Media Strategy
- Life Changers—Small Things Make a Big Difference
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes