May 02, 2016
(Previously published on LinkedIn.)
But look! I posted an image which is supposed to increase my views! And it was really good sandwich! And, here’s the recipe! Okay, I’ll stop now.
Here’s a very brief Social Media sanity check for you.
LinkedIn now has over 400 million users. I’ve personally got about 500 followers (which is not anywhere close to a “power number” and I’m fine with that. I only have one brain and a limited number of work hours to offer. I’m not a mass marketer of consultant poobah boilerplate.)
You Make A Great Sandwich!
I wanta hire you!
Said nobody—never, ever. Even at my humble level, do all 500 of my LI followers (if I even make into the jammed, crammed feeds) want to see that sandwich? Short answer:
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- You Mean You Don’t Care What I Had For Lunch?
- Do Good Do Well: The Power of Home
- The “So What” Test for Entrepreneurs
- Mindful Monday: “Be cheerful, live your life”
- Do You Even Need Social Media in Your Biz Mix?
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes