Jan 29, 2015
Short answer: Because you need a comprehensive, integrated offline/online marketing strategy…with an implementable plan and ROI measurements. (Relax, you can put all this on one page, if you do some serious thinking and analysis before putting anything down on the page…and are willing to make course corrections quickly. That I can help you with…)
As regular readers know, one of my biggest pet peeves is the instant “expert”—for everything from life planning to social media. And, just because someone uses social media doesn’t mean they know how to produce results. I was reminded of this last night when watching a thoroughly charming movie, Chef. The chef’s (thoroughly charming) 10-year-old boy was an online whiz—tweeting away (and
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Why You Shouldn’t Hire Me To “Do” Your Social Media Strategy
- Life Changers—Small Things Make a Big Difference
- The Only New Year Resolution Needed
- When was the last time you closed a deal in an elevator?
- “We owe you an apology, Mary, about social media.”
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes