Feb 19, 2014
(My favorite power boots, more about them in a sec.) Recently, I met with Focus creative agency to talk about my blind spots. (Yes, we all have them, even experienced consultants who’ve been groking and rolling for years. The most difficult client is always ourselves…just like doctors can be the worst patients…and don’t take their own advice…)
They asked what I do for clients. “Marketing Troubleshooter” is interesting, but what do I really DO? After much huhhhing and ummming, (and staring at my boots), here’s the deal. I renovate businesses and practice tough love for entrepreneurs (I’ve been known to sign emails [ and tweets], Love, Mom.)
So, here are three tough love tips for today:
1. You need money. You need more than you
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Tough Love for Entrepreneurs—Three Tips
- Three Things A Customer Service Rep Should Never Say
- A Reality Check: Super Bowl Ads
- Here’s a Wild Idea: Make Products, Not Ads.
- You Never Know When You May Need an Old Idea. Here are Three.
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes