Mar 18, 2014
My colleague (client, mentor, long-time friend) Al Hahn and I are partnering for our third workshop. We’ll be deep-diving into social media, including the implications of the survey of ASP (Association of Support Professionals) we recently completed members, and giving examples of what works, what doesn’t and what has—in some cases—just downright flopped. Among other topics, we’ll be discussing SLAs for social media (14% of respondents in the ASP survey have published SLAs for social media.)
Al and I consider ourselves founding members of the No BS Club. We don’t believe in magical thinking (Build it and they will come! Social Media is THE answer!) and we don’t do consultant happy talk. We’ve even been known to disagree on
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Social Media for Service & Support Workshop—Friday, May 16, Chicago
- Tough Love for Entrepreneurs—Three Tips
- Three Things A Customer Service Rep Should Never Say
- A Reality Check: Super Bowl Ads
- Here’s a Wild Idea: Make Products, Not Ads.
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes