Aug 06, 2015
Full disclosure: I’m an Aries which means what “I” think or want is OF COURSE what everyone should think or want. Alas, I’m also a realist and know this simply isn’t true.
“I” can be the single most dangerous word when deciding how to develop and launch new businesses or services. Whenever a client starts with the “I like” or “I want” I do my best to steer them back to the reality that customers have their own “I” perspectives. Some of which may make no sense to you or me. However, the customer is the one with the money.
We also have to be wary of thinking “I” know everything about anything. (See above about my being an Aries.)
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Nobody Cares What “I” Want or Think.
- “WHY CAN’T THEY JUST TELL THE STORY??!!!!”
- Advertise with Google! It’s Simple! It’s Cheap! It’s Easy! (Not)
- But what if your customers will BUY a faster horse?
- The Illusion of “Incremental” Changes
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes