May 05, 2016
Yes, you read that right. I’m actually saying you may not need social media. It all comes back to the basics: What are your objectives? Who are your customers? Where do they look for information? How can you engage with them? How can you get them to act? (“Liking” you isn’t the same as buying from you.) Social media isn’t magic; it won’t instantly generate revenues, make a bad product great, or keep customers loyal. It’s also not—despite what some say—easy, simple or truly free. You need a strategy and then you need to implement it. (And, IF you use social media, you don’t have to do everything. Whew!)
If you’re in the Albuquerque area, join Erika Yocom and me on Thursday June 16th, 8:30 to noon. We’ll start with business strategy,
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Do You Even Need Social Media in Your Biz Mix?
- Markets: Creating or Evolving? Disruptive or Incremental?
- You Mean You Don’t Care What I Had For Lunch?
- Do Good Do Well: The Power of Home
- The “So What” Test for Entrepreneurs
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes