Dec 03, 2013
...Another day, more emails from people I don’t know, wanting to “connect.”
The good news/bad news about our always on, online, round the globe economy is that we can “connect” with thousands, even millions of people.
However, do those connections have any real value?
It depends. (Don’t you just hate it when I do that?)
No Value Reality Check
1. You sporadically send out an eletter to thousands of people, but have no way of tracking who opens what. And, you give them no reason to open it in the first place. Of course, crafting a killer “must open” subject line can take time and energy and you just want to get the damned thing out. Been there, done that. However, doesn’t do us much good to blast out stuff if it ends up ignored
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Do Your Connections Have Value?
- Why Facebook Should’ve Hired Me (A Long Time Ago)
- The Two Reasons I’m a Comcast Customer (Again)
- Three Warning Signs of Silo Syndrome
- The One Sure-Fire, NO FAIL Success Method for Start-Ups!
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes